Thursday, December 10, 2009

On the Hunt

Alright. I've Twittered you promising a fun way to win prizes via the Desert Breeze Publishing Scavenger Hunt! Now, if you have already been participating in the hunt, you'll find the question posted about my book, Crucifying Angel by Michelle Sutton on her blog at http://edgyinspirationalauthor.blogspot.com! If you've visited Desert Breeze Publishing or read the book you'll know from Crucifying Angel's blurb that it takes place in...Las Vegas Nevada!
The next question for you is: What are the names of the hero and heroine in Barri Bryan's contemporary romance entitled Search For Paradise? If you're a determined hunter you can find the answer at http://barribryan.com/blog/ Good luck--there are terrific prizes for you!

I do have one question of my own for you aside from the Hunt however. I'd love to know if you, my little reader babies, read only one genre' (romance, historical, sci-fi, etc.) and why or why not (if you read more than one genre)?
Let the opinions fly!

The Egypsy Has Spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment